Sad Sundays
I never really liked Sundays. The end of the weekend spells the dread of going back to school the next day (but tmrw's Youth Day holiday so no complaints there!) and recently I've spent every Sunday studying at SGCC like a no-lifer and.. and.. . So yeah, Sunday is my least favourite day. Plans to go to Sentosa were cancelled and I'm probably not gonna watch Transformers anytime soon (unless, girls, tmrw!). Ohwell.
At least the day started out good. Huijia called me at 2bloodyAM and came to crash at my place haha fell asleep at 4bloodyAM, when we woke up went to Mouth Restaurant for brunch with my mum and sister and ..I got my new camera! Haha yay yay yay loving it. Currently just looking forward to pre-dinner shopping with Kelvin later, then dinner with the rest and drinks at Indochine later in the night cos Timbre's closed on Sundays. See, Sundays suck.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home